Friday, August 12, 2011

Kirsten Stewart W September 2011





I recently went ahead and renewed my subscription to Vogue and since they were doing a double deal, I also subscribed to W. W is not my favorite magazine, but they do have very artistic concepts, so I figured it wouldn't hurt. Well, it won't hurt my wallet, but my head is hurting since I found out that my first issue will feature on it's cover no one other than Kirsten Stewart. I know that she has a very strong tween following, but as far as I've heard, being popular among tweens and teens doesn't necessarily constitute you as cover girl material to a high fashion magazine. I mean, in that case, I am pretty popular in my circle of mostly teens...
Besides being irritated at the fact that she is on the cover of the biggest issue of the year, it doesn't help that she is photoshopped beyond recognition throughout her editorial spread. Well, on second thought,  for those of us who do not find her particularly attractive...that may not necessarily be a bad thing.

xoxo,
September's Love Child

Photo credits: wmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment