Monday, December 5, 2011

Vogue Paris Collections Spring Summer 2012 Issue 13


If I haven't said it already, I will say it now: December is my favorite month out of the year. Not only is it the holiday season (Hello giant magazine gift wish list!), but this is the month that the 13th issue of Vogue Paris Collections was released. I just went on TFS browsing the different magazine threads, since I didn't know the exact release date, and a thread had already been started. Can I tell you that when I saw that Alexander McQueen was on the cover, my heart stopped beating for a couple of seconds. I adore Alexander McQueen and the legacy he left behind, so who better to honor by giving the cover?
I haven't gotten my own copies as of yet, hopefully they will start appearing on the secondary market, which is where I always get my copies. It might take a couple of days, hopefully not weeks for the distributors to get them out. I am eager to get a look inside. Winter has not even officially begun according to the calendar (and the bizarre NYC weather) but I am already looking forward to the spring after seeing some of the spring collections shown starting in September shows. So run out and reserve your copies, lovies, you won't regret it!

xoxo,
September's Love Child

Photo credit: Vogue.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment