Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vogue Italia Accessories Magazine



I just got my two issues of Vogue Accessories magazines that I bought from eBay in the mail today. Accessories are my life, so a collections magazine dedicated to just accessories is an ultimate must have for me. I love the regular Vogue Italia magazines, but because I cannot read Italian, their only use to me is their photographs. The great thing about Vogue Accessories is that they follow the Italian text with English text. Cue angels singing Hallelujah. This magazine is stuffed with bags, shoes, jewelry, etc, all in their own sections. It's so organized by colors and fabrics that maybe stuffed is not the right word to use, rather very neatly packed is the right way to phrase what this magazine is made of. With three issues released yearly (seasonally with an additional holiday issue), this magazine is highly recommended. It is not exspensive at ALL, each issue cost me a mere $5.00 USD, so there is no excuse why this magazine should not be in your collection. 

xoxo,
September's Love Child
Photos courtesy of ebay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment