Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vogue September 2011 featuring Kate Moss: It's Here!!!!

This is by far the best US Vogue cover that I have ever seen, and I am so excited I could... well, nevermind. I'm excited, and for many reasons. Firstoff, Kate Moss is my ultimate favorite model. When it comes to being a model with her own individual style, noone else comes close. Second, the purple Alexander McQueen (who is still my favorite designer although he is not still with us) gown that she is wearing is breathtakingly gorgeous. Thirdly, US Vogue falls short when it comes to casting cover girls. I am a believer that models should be on the covers of fashion magazines, not actresses, and coming from someone who dreams of becoming a well known actress this is saying a lot. Every other international Vogue publication gets this, it is long overdue for US Vogue to get on board, and stop worrying about appealing to the masses.
Getting back to the September issue, the cover is only the beginning of the awesomeness. Anna Wintour, editior-in-chief of Vogue managed to get the exclusive wedding album photographs of Kate's highly secure wedding, which makes this issue even more special.
Finally the wait for the cover release is over, and may I say that it was well worth the wait. Now for the wait for the issue to hit shelves; it is guarenteed to be a bestseller and I can't wait to stock up on this sure to be collectable magazine. Just make sure you get yourself a copy.

xoxo,
September's Love Child

Photo credit: Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment