Friday, September 9, 2011

Harper's Bazaar Runway Report Fall/Winter

Fall/Winter 2011

 Fall/Winter 2010


 Fall/Winter 2009
 Fall/Winter 2008
Photo credits: harpersbazaar.com

Today I picked up the newest copy of Harper's Bazaar Runway Report from Barnes and Noble, my very first issue of this magazine. It was recommended to me by a member of The Fashion Spot forum, and I saw an ad in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar for it. It came out on September 6 and sells for $6.95. This is the fourth issue put out; they only put one out once a year covering the fall/winter collections, which sucks because spring/summer is my favorite season. It is really nice though; inside it is super organized by trend and then the last half shows the best looks from the runway in a format split by city and designer. I have already bought the 2008 and 2009 back issues, I definitely recommend this magazine!

xoxo,
September's Love Child

No comments:

Post a Comment