Wednesday, August 10, 2011

International Vogues: September 2010 issues

Honestly, I keep my Vogue magazines to admire the covers, especially Vogues from all over the world. I find it interesting how you can tell so much about how each country interprets Vogue as a magazine through their cover, and you can usually tell if a magazine is worth buying from it's cover. For those who believe in not judging a book by it's cover, I can reassure you that this rule does not apply to Vogue.
I came across this wonderful collage of international Vogue covers while browsing in hopes of finiding a leaked photograph of Kate Moss' September 2011 cover. While I was not able to find the picture that I was looking for, I am glad to have stumbled on this one.
Picture Credits: www.lelalondon.com

xoxo,
September's Love Child

No comments:

Post a Comment